A-Silicone for laboratory model duplication.
Ideal for duplicating stumps using the all ceramic technique and models with accentuated undercuts and investments.
Use of a plastic duplication flask is recommended.
- Rapidity: a duplicate can be obtained in just 10 minutes (23°)
- Mixing facilitated by the 1:1 base to catalyst ratio
- High fluidity: does not require mixing in a vacuum
- Absolute precision for faithful reproduction of detail
- Dimensional stability over time and non-deformability, allowing a number of duplications to be made
- Compatible with all plasters, polyurethane resins, phosphate and alcohol based investments and acrylic resins
- Fast setting time
- Extreme fluidity
- Excellent elasticity, thanks to the 16 Shore A hardness
- Purple for better definition of detail
Zhermack recommends using: