Article number: 17160088
Ends the discussion about natural bristles or synthetic hairs. New-type brush bristles – exclusively from Renfert – with properties superior to both types of brush known so far. This special material and the manufacturing process to create the Ceramicus finally provide …
... what specialists in porcelain aesthetics really need:
- a brush tip which remains perfectly formed.
- sufficient tension force for picking up larger amounts of porcelain.
- moistening the porcelain powder optimally.
- build up interdental regions without the use of a metal instrument.
- direct working procedures; no need to rinse continually, saves time and allows concentrated working.
- the custom grain of the wooden handle makes every Ceramicus unique.